The Carrousel® Pump has been sold to 60+ countries and has received worldwide acceptance due to its ease of operation, simplicity of maintenance, and cleaning. It is the most versatile pump in the world being capable of pumping epoxy grouts, heavily bodied materials, and re-grouting mortar joints and also spraying fireproofing, waterproofing, EIFS, artificial rock work, stucco, and other commercial coatings.
The Carrousel® Pump is most known for being well designed, constructed, and time tested in the field since 1968. If you have a specific requirement, Quikspray® will build a custom unit for your application. It is designed to both spray and pump and a specifically created spray gun to be used with the system to eliminate back pressure and ease of operation.
Advantages to the Quikspray® 2” Carrousel® Pump
- Highest production pump we manufacture
- Approximately 6 Cubic Yards Per Hour
- Capable of moving more heavily aggregated products
- Approximately 3/8″ Aggregate
- Increases pumping pressure and distance
- Comes with caster wheels or upgraded to large 16″ pneumatic tires
- For use on larger commercial jobs
- Excellent for shotcrete, stuccos, heavily bodied epoxies, self-consolidating concrete, pour & form, fireproofing material, and many more materials making this the most versatile pump in the world
- Unlike other pumping systems, the peristaltic pump can clean out in the matter of minutes using minimal water
- Test reports available upon request