The Best Pumpout System Available!
Foreign Objects? ….No Problem!
The Quikpump™ is the application of the peristaltic principle, similar to the human digestive system or squeezing a toothpaste tube. Worldwide acceptance is due to its ease of operation, simplicity, low/no maintenance, and dependability. This pumping system, unlike other systems, will pump anything that accidentally gets thrown into a boat’s holding tank.
- No moving parts contact material being pumped
- No expensive replacement rotor/stator
- No water supply line needed
- No valves to fowl or maintain
- No seals to repair or replace
- Portability or rigid mount
- Clear suction hose for visibility
- TEFC 1H.P. 110VAC or 220VAC
- Cleanest system regarding personnel health
- Least overall cost and installation
- Coin, token or manually operated
- Variable electric or pnuematic power
- Clear or colored delivery hoses
- Available in 3HP or other power requirements upon request
The QuikPump has many commercial uses from cleaning out the holds of Fishing head/charter boats to everyday marina pump out needs. The Quikpump comes with 16″ pneumatic tires for easy mobility as well as four legs for stable operation.
Stand alone unit with no tires
some of our customers choose to take the tires off and hook the pump into a manifold system others choose to use just one line as seen in this picture.
Example of a manifold system
The pump hooks up to a hard line which runs under the docks. Waste is then pumped from these locations to either a septic tank or directly into the city sewer system.
Inlet of a manifold system
A boat would hook directly to this coupling which eliminitaes having to drag a hose to each pump out location.
The marine QuikPump is manufactured with pneumatic tires and handle for ease of mobility. The Quikpump can be easily moved from boat to boat or be hooked into a manifold system to service many docks without having to move.
10+ years old
This pump maybe a little rusty around the edges but it has been used and abused for 10 + years and is still in excellent operating condition.
Stand alone unit
Stand alone unit that is plumed into a manifold system to service boats around the marina.
Coin operated units are available
Many types of configurations are available from coin operated units to custom colors as well as standard paint or a powder coated QuikPump.