Used to Mix
- Cement Textures
- Glass Fibre Cements
- Rugged and built for a long, trouble-free life.
- All fit standard mixing barrel rims.
- Shafts are removable from motors, and blades from shafts, all for the easiest possible cleaning.
- Blades adjust up and down for varying quantities.
- High shear mixers and transfer pumps available
- Stainless steel mixing blades available upon request
- Available with stainless steel shafts
- Non-rusting aluminum mixing blades are easily adjustable for various size batches
- Custom mixer mounts available for non-standard containers
- Weighing only 50-60 pounds
- Switches are rubber covered for safety
- Manufactured for over 30 years as industry standard
- Ease of maintenance
- Wide variety of models available and custom sizes
- Thousands in use throughout the world
Mixer speed is reduced with sealed, precision-cut gears. The electrics are powered with quality motors, the heavy-duty series with a capacitor type motor. Air mixers are driven with a Gast air motor.
All mixers are available with 55 gallon drums or explosion-proof electric motors.
|Power||115V||115V||115V-230V||115V-230V||115V-230V||115V-230V||115V-230V||115V-230V||115V-230V||115V-230V||30-65 CFM||30-65 CFM|