Workability and final results start with a proper homogeneous mix, when operated at recommended speeds. The “Cage Mixer™” draws the material into and through the blades, which by shear action, evenly disperses and blends the ingredients. The resulting mix has a smooth and air-free consistency. These individually hand built mixers are manufactured in the US from high-strength hot & cold rolled steel and they are the industry standard for many types of wet and dry materials.
Smooth-sided mixing containers, strong enough to withstand drill impacts that could cause gouging, produces the best results. The Quikstir® “Cage Mixer™” with it’s round cage design will not gouge the mixing container like exposed mixing blades do. Steel mixing barrels with handles of 15 and 30 gallon capacity are also available from Quikstir®, Inc. The hex shaped shaft of the “Cage Mixer™” allows for proper chuck grip and transferred motor torque.
- Cement Textures
- Simulated Acoustics
- Tape and Joint Compound
- Veneer Plaster
- Outside Diameter: 7.5” and 5”
- Height: 30” and custom heights are available
- Epoxy primer coated for long service
- A & B blades force material down
- C blades force material toward center
- D blades force material upward & toward center
- E blades cause shear action for smooth mix